Working at ARK gives you the opportunity to work with some of the most creative people, and in a very exciting industry.
We're perfectionists, and we all work hard. We enjoy time away from work too - that's usually when we get our most innovative ideas.
Design at ARK
As leading creative, strategy and design firm, we're always looking for passionate & talented individuals from around the world to join our growing team.
Our team is comprised of a diverse set of professionals with backgrounds including research, strategy, design, marketing and technical development.
We love experimenting with technology, and share a strong aesthetic viewpoint with a mind for the realities of business.
We're looking to grow our team by hiring a talented designer with creative, art direction and interface design experience.
Your perfect mix of design skill and creativity qualifies you for this design role, building beautiful brand experiences for some exciting brands.
Your responsibilities will include:
• using creative thinking to develop concepts.
• design brand identities and identity systems.
• designing beautiful and coherent interfaces across various platforms.
• developing pleasurable human interface experiences using design thinking.
You should have:
• a strong portfolio that demonstrates your design and thinking skills across a variety of client categories and interactive design formats & methodologies, e.g. brands, advertising, websites, mobile/tablet UI and apps and personal projects.
• a natural flair for design and be able to translate brand and brief requirements into solid, coherent work.
• a clear understanding of UX and designing for interactivity across all platforms.
• the ability to design and develop sketches and prototypes to help the design thinking process, as well as communicate concepts to team members and clients.
• 3 years prior working experience in a related role.
• enthusiasm and up-to-date knowledge of human interface design, best practices and emerging technologies.
• nit-picking attention to detail with a strong commitment to quality and usability.
• superb organizational, time management and team collaboration skills.
If you’re interested in building some of the world’s top brands and working in a fun, creative atmosphere, show us your work and tell us why you'd be a great addition to our family.
In addition to working with the smart and passionate people that make up the ARK family, you also get the perks that include flexible working hours, a great working culture and atmosphere that promotes career and personal growth through thought leadership and innovative team projects.
If you are a curious individual that believes better experiences shape a better world, we’d love to hear from you.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Role: Creative Designer, ARK Nairobi